Hello from Stacy

Feel like saying hi? then go ahead!

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Stacy

Post by sdudley » Fri May 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello my name is Stacy.

I work at a company called TriQuint Semiconductor. We manufacture electronic components (IF and RF filters, amplifiers, etc.) for wireless communication (cell phones, wi-fi, etc.).

I have been interested in microcontrollers for years but have only been involved somewhat recently. Like others on this site, the discovery of Brad's 8x8 Game System is what brought me here. I tried various times throughout the years to do something with PIC's but it wasn't until I read through Brad's modules (tutorials) that it finally sunk in and I understood anything. So, thanks Brad for the great help!

Since then I have worked on several projects that I feel would be useful to this site but I regret that I have been too busy over the last few months to get more involved. Hopefully someday soon I will be able to post some of the projects and help give back to a site/community that has been so benefical to me!

Like Brad, I too beleive whole heartedly that Jesus Christ gave his life that we may live!

Anywhoo... Thanks to all who help contribute to the site and SPECIAL thanks to Brad for creating this site for us to bask and marvel in your great knowledge. :roll:

Just kidding Brad! :P Seriously, you have been a big help and even though we have never met I feel you have become a good friend.

Thanks again for the site.

Stacy

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Sat May 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Glad to have virtually met you Stacy! :)

I am certainly glad that I have made the site, I enjoy building it and the forum seems to be running nicely.

I have just tonight started breadboarding a slightly modified version of the LEDBOY so that others can build it. It will also include your monofonic chip so if people want that authentic sound - they will need to get in touch with you :)

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Sun May 30, 2010 12:43 am

brad wrote:Glad to have virtually met you Stacy! :)

I am certainly glad that I have made the site, I enjoy building it and the forum seems to be running nicely.

I have just tonight started breadboarding a slightly modified version of the LEDBOY so that others can build it. It will also include your monofonic chip so if people want that authentic sound - they will need to get in touch with you :)
WhooHoo! :D

I have a little time this weekend (finally) and have decided to put my efforts towards a simple tutorial instead of programming something for myself. I feel it's time I give something back to the community. Hopefully I will have it posted later today.