Tutorial on inductors?

Post here to comment on the site. Good or bad...

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DanT29
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tutorial on inductors?

Post by DanT29 » Wed May 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Hey brad,

I noticed on your electronics tutorial you cover pretty much all the basic components of a circuit except inductors will you be doing one? I'd love to learn it again from a different perspective!

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tutorial on inductors?

Post by brad » Thu May 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Unfortunately I'm a little strapped for time these days, but maybe sometime in the future i'll make one!

DanT29

Re: Tutorial on inductors?

Post by DanT29 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:44 am

That's fine anytime you can, here are some other suggestions for tutorials you can do provided you have the time for it of course:

1)Transformers.
2)Motors - Different types, how they work, applications.
3)Op amps