New Super Pixel Bros PCB almost finished

Post Here To Discuss The Super Pixel Bros Video Game

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New Super Pixel Bros PCB almost finished

Post by brad » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Thanks bitfogav, they say they are on vacation for the next week or two, so I think they will have the kits available after that :)

1kiko1
Can't get enough of electronics!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by 1kiko1 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:41 pm

hello brad i saw the kit on itead studio its excellent but is there a way i can just buy the board because i already bought the parts

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:42 am

Looks like the Kit is in the sale !! :D
brokitsale.jpg
brokitsale.jpg (11.45 KiB) Viewed 21457 times

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am

Yeah, they actually havent sold any!

I thought $55 was a bit expensive though, but I am not sure how much they buy components for.

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:49 pm

I noticed they only show 1 in stock.

Hmmm...
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:10 am

sdudley wrote:I noticed they only show 1 in stock.

Hmmm...
There was 4 left in stock the other day, and one of them is on its way to me :D

I thought $55 seemed abit too much too but when you look at what parts you get? LCD etc then I think its worth it!..

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:13 am

bitfogav wrote:There was 4 left in stock the other day, and one of them is on its way to me :D
Cool... I still can't get past level 2. :evil:
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:05 am

Well they must have sold 3 in the last few days :)

I guess the reason that I didn't want to sell them as a kit was because I thought that people wouldn't really want to spend a whole heap on the game.

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:48 am

brad wrote:...I guess the reason that I didn't want to sell them as a kit was because I thought that people wouldn't really want to spend a whole heap on the game.
So what would you propose they do, buy just the PCB and use their imagination? :?

1kiko1

Post by 1kiko1 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:29 am

i want to buy just the pcb

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 pm

sdudley wrote:
brad wrote:...I guess the reason that I didn't want to sell them as a kit was because I thought that people wouldn't really want to spend a whole heap on the game.
So what would you propose they do, buy just the PCB and use their imagination? :?
Don't raise your voice with me young man!

What I mean was, perhaps people would want to buy the circuit board, which is only a few dollars, because they have components lying around their workshop. I've got a few led matrix' lying around and lcd displays etc... So perhaps people like that would actually want to make the project, but wouldn't want to make it if they were forced to buy it as a complete kit.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:57 pm

1kiko1 wrote:i want to buy just the pcb

Here it is!

http://iteadstudio.com/store/index.php? ... cts_id=505

1kiko1

Post by 1kiko1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:48 pm

thanks is the raise ur voice me or sdudley

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:45 pm

1kiko1 wrote:thanks is the raise ur voice me or sdudley
It was meant for bitfogav! :wink:

Stacy

1kiko1

Post by 1kiko1 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:56 am

aight