BradsProjects backup and running

Post here to comment on the site. Good or bad...

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bitfogav

BradsProjects backup and running

Post by bitfogav » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:14 am

Im glad to be back!! :D

ive been lost without being able to log onto the forum for almost a month :(

I hope all the problems are fixed now Brad :)

P.S looks like everythings change aswell..

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BradsProjects backup and running

Post by brad » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:57 am

Glad your back!

Yes I have been making quite a few changes to the site for the main reason that with my new editing software, I can make new pages with ease.

Whereas with my old (dreamweaver 2004) software - it could take me hours to make just one page. That is the main reason that there hasn't been any updates for about half a year...

So there will be loads of new content throughout the year :)

elementalrage
semi-newbie
semi-newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by elementalrage » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:26 am

Brad has too much time on his hands... It seems every time I log in the forum has a different layout and I have to make sure I'm on the correct website.

SOMEBODY STOP HIM!!! ha!

darrin

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:28 am

I can't be stopped!

today bradsprojects - tomorrow the world!

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:15 am

elementalrage wrote:Brad has too much time on his hands... It seems every time I log in the forum has a different layout and I have to make sure I'm on the correct website.

SOMEBODY STOP HIM!!! ha!

darrin
I'm with you... Brad's a MADMAN!

:mrgreen:
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:50 am

Well, it's been a few days - is it time for a change yet?

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:10 am

brad wrote:Well, it's been a few days - is it time for a change yet?
I think it looks good. You should leave it for a while.

By the way...

I am having no troubles getting on the site and logging in now. As if you haven't already noticed. :mrgreen:
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.