Re-programming DigiRule - remove pin from Pickit Controller

Post here to discuss all things DigiRule!

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dchisholm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re-programming DigiRule - remove pin from Pickit Controller

Post by dchisholm » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:08 am

Brad,

I got your rulers yesterday (in Canada) and my PICIKIT programmer from China a week ago. Your instructions were easy to follow but my Pickit 2 programmer came with 6 pins on the end of the cable. I pulled the pin furthest from the arrow side and it worked! I was able to re-program all five rulers and they work great now.

You might want to update your instructions to indicate that pulling the pin is OK. It is easy to pull and put back with a pair of pliers.

I look forward to your next project on KickStarter!

/Dave Chisholm

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Re-programming DigiRule - remove pin from Pickit Control

Post by brad » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:06 am

Sorry for the delayed reply Dave. You are exactly right about the extra pin - it's just something that I completely took for granted that other people would not automatically know that the AUX pin is not required when programming. Thanks for posting!