Fix for a broken LED?

Post here to discuss all things DigiPixel related.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SmeeAgain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fix for a broken LED?

Post by SmeeAgain » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:47 am

Hi,

I finally got a chance to put together my DigiPixel and it works pretty well, except for one LED which isn't fully functional. Green and Blue work fine, but Red isn't working. The LED is in the center of the array, so kinda hard to access. Is there any way to replace a single LED in the center?

Thanks,
S

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fix for a broken LED?

Post by brad » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 am

SmeeAgain wrote:Hi,

I finally got a chance to put together my DigiPixel and it works pretty well, except for one LED which isn't fully functional. Green and Blue work fine, but Red isn't working. The LED is in the center of the array, so kinda hard to access. Is there any way to replace a single LED in the center?

Thanks,
S
Unfortunately not (well it would be very hard to get to that one LED without affecting other ones around it).

Could you send me a message through Kickstarter and I will be able to get a new one sent out to you.