I missed the Kickstarter-campain, where to buy?

Post here to discuss all things DigiPixel related.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Karsten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I missed the Kickstarter-campain, where to buy?

Post by Karsten » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Hello Brad,

i was happy to get one of your Pic'n'Duinos.

Coming back to your pages after a while (too busy)
I found that i missed this great DigiPixel-shield on Kickstarter.
Where can I buy one, now that the funding is over?

Because: That would be a great thing to get kids into programming!
(I am teaching IT, and the soldering isn't their thing, but games-programming is/will be!)

Hoping you can help,

Karsten.

bitfogav

Re: I missed the Kickstarter-campain, where to buy?

Post by bitfogav » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Hi Karsten

Sounds like a great idea to get the kids into programming!

You can get the Digipixel from digiStump which can be found here.

Brad may have other sources but the above link is all I know about..
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

Karsten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Karsten » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello,
and thanks for the quick response.

Found the site and had a look, but shipping (US->Germany)
is 50-200% of the price of the device (depending on service).

Lets wait and see, if Brad has any ideas for European sources.
(Also, just saw, that the digispark-pro is coming, might wait for that, to save on shipping)

Karsten

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Sorry for being late to the discussion.

You can get them direct from me (I have a few left over from the Kickstarter batch). I can send them out in a slim cardboard envelope which would save quite a bit on shipping costs.

Would you be able to send me a private message with how many you wanted? Then I'll be able to give you an exact price with airmail costs to Germany.

It's great to see you're getting the kids involved - programming is a great way to build up those analytical skills!