picndunio and swordfish

A place to discuss the dual microcontroller development board.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrDEB
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

picndunio and swordfish

Post by MrDEB » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:03 am

I purchased two of the picndunios but that was several years ago and while unpacking my electronic stuff after moving I found the picndunios but no white card.
I want to actually start using these but where to start??
how to code them using swordfish etc. what programmert Pickit2?? or
compiler to use Swordfish??

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: picndunio and swordfish

Post by brad » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:28 pm

The PICnDuino was a few years ago indeed!

You can check out the PICnDuino page on my main site here:
http://www.bradsprojects.com/the-picnduino
You can also download the files that were contained on the USB card here:
http://www.bradsprojects.com/wp-content ... oFiles.zip

Be sure to check out the video's to get some help setting it up :)