Super Pixel Bros comes to iPhone!

Post Here To Discuss The Super Pixel Bros Video Game

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Super Pixel Bros comes to iPhone!

Post by brad » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi all!

I have finally finished my first iPhone app - Pixel Land (aka Super Pixel Bros)

It has been a long time coming and has been quite a learning experience for me. Check out the page and youtube video.

http://www.bradsprojects.com/electronic ... lLand.html

bitfogav

Re: Super Pixel Bros comes to iPhone!

Post by bitfogav » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:26 am

Very cool indeed Brad :)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Thanks bitfogav!

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:37 am

Hi Brad, So am I right in saying that you have to purchase Xcode to write games like Super Pixel Bros for the iPhone? :)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:32 pm

bitfogav wrote:Hi Brad, So am I right in saying that you have to purchase Xcode to write games like Super Pixel Bros for the iPhone? :)

Well sort of, Xcode is free - so you can make whatever app you want for free! Although if you want to get them onto an actual ios device (rather than on the simulator) then you need to pay a $99 annual fee to apple.

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:15 am

Thanks for clearing that up Brad :)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:07 pm

No problem big guy!