Super Pixel Bros PCB Design Download

Post Here To Discuss The Super Pixel Bros Video Game

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Super Pixel Bros PCB Design Download

Post by brad » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi Guys, it has been requested that I upload the PCB design for super pixel bros, so here it is in all of it's Gerber goodness :D

(You will need to use your gerber viewer software to view these.)
screen-capture-5.png
screen-capture-5.png (53.11 KiB) Viewed 23542 times
screen-capture-6.png
screen-capture-6.png (52.92 KiB) Viewed 23542 times
SuperPixelBrosVer2.zip
(125.88 KiB) Downloaded 781 times

1kiko1
Can't get enough of electronics!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Super Pixel Bros PCB Design Download

Post by 1kiko1 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:20 am

Thanks brad

rd1196

Post by rd1196 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks a lot brad

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:24 pm

brad wrote:Hi Guys, it has been requested that I upload the PCB design for super pixel bros, so here it is in all of it's Gerber goodness :D

(You will need to use your gerber viewer software to view these.)
For anyone who would like a free gerber viewer you can find one here:

http://www.viewplot.com/index.html

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

1kiko1

Post by 1kiko1 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:36 am

hey brad can you please post the parts list for this super pixel bros
Thanks

1kiko1

Post by 1kiko1 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 am

did the manufactor give you the parts list or did they say the circuit boards are ready give me the status to order the parts to make it

thanks

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 pm

They have emailed me saying the boards are made and have sent me some of them to test out to make sure they work. As soon as I have them, built them and tested - they will then be able to sell them from their website.

I know it has been a long drawn out process - but all will be revealed soon!

1kiko1

Post by 1kiko1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm

kk thanks

1kiko1

Post by 1kiko1 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:05 am

sorry for all the asking but did you finish the super pixel bros pcb and do you know the parts list please

sorry

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Sorry 1kiko1 I am still waiting for the parts to arrive.

rd1196

Post by rd1196 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:11 pm

How are the PCB's coming along?

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:25 am

All done! I am in the process of making the Super Pixel Bros Video clip and web page!