New Super Pixel Bros PCB almost finished

Post Here To Discuss The Super Pixel Bros Video Game

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New Super Pixel Bros PCB almost finished

Post by brad » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Some bad news, I have just received an email from the PCB supplier saying they had lost the boards and have had to get them submitted again for fabrication... the waiting continues!

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 pm

And back to the good news, The boards are now finished and they have sent a couple to me for testing. Once I have tested them and confirm that they work - they will then release them for sale on their website.

I will upload detailed instructions including parts list once I have confirmed it is all working, I will also make a youtube video.

Stay tuned!

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 am

Good news! :) hope they pass testing Brad..

1kiko1
Can't get enough of electronics!

Post by 1kiko1 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 am

great

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Cool beans mama! :D

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm

aww thanks for the support!

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Okay everyone, I have now made the webpage and video.

Check it all out here!

http://www.bradsprojects.com/electronic ... lBros.html

odessa
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by odessa » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 am

Utterly Awesome .... :shock:

That's completely brilliant Brad, massively impressed :D

Jay
(\_/)
(='.')
(")-(")
This is a bunny, copy bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Thanks Jay, it took a while of on and off work - but I finally got there :)

rd1196

Post by rd1196 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:16 am

When are going to be able to buy ot from ideastudio?

robertrndya
decided to stick around...
decided to stick around...

Post by robertrndya » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Great work Brad, Congrats for that. Forgive me for not keeping in touch for quite some time since i have been really busy. Anyways, I have seen the videos of this project and I'm very impressed. You always come out with brilliant stuff man. :D

Anyways, Please visit the following link viewtopic.php?f=1&t=438&p=3021#p3021 to help me with the AVR version on your POV project. I have posted there. Please help me with that. :roll: :) Thanks.

1kiko1

Post by 1kiko1 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 am

hello brad great job on the super pixel but one little thing i wanted to ask you.
i've been looking on itead studio and i cant find the circuit board
Also me and rd1196 wanted to ask you if you can post the schematic on the web page too

Thanks Brad GREAT JOB

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:12 am

The boards and complete kits will be uploaded there soon (they are vacation at the moment) check out their site for updates :)

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:34 am

Nice!! Super Pixel Bros on front page of ITeadStudio :D
iteadssuprebro.jpg
iteadssuprebro.jpg (35.18 KiB) Viewed 20695 times

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:48 am

I tried to post that but I cannot post images to the site using my iPad. :cry:

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.