Super Pixel Brothers on Intellivision

Post Here To Discuss The Super Pixel Bros Video Game

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
catsfolly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Super Pixel Brothers on Intellivision

Post by catsfolly » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:55 am

We are now playing Super Pixel Brothers on the Intellivision.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/233045 ... -brothers/
INTELLIVISION-SUPER-PIXEL-BROTHERS.gif
INTELLIVISION-SUPER-PIXEL-BROTHERS.gif (62.17 KiB) Viewed 27881 times

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Super Pixel Brothers on Intellivision

Post by brad » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:23 am

That is great to see!

I am very impressed that someone was able to take my quite ugly code and actually port it over to the intellivision, simply amazing :)

Thank you very much for sharing the link, I will have to do a little write up and post it to my webpage.