Arduino IDE Themes

Post here to discuss all things Arduino!

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bitfogav

Arduino IDE Themes

Post by bitfogav » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:38 am

This is a cool thing ive just found, playing around with the Arduino IDE I found you can change a .txt file text and change the Code editor colours. Now I can make the code look alot like Swordfish :lol: the file you are looking for is theme.txt file and the colour codes are based on HTML format.

The location of the theme.txt file on Windows is:
arduino-1.0.1\lib\theme

Some examples:
arduinoexm.jpg
arduinoexm.jpg (39.86 KiB) Viewed 10556 times
If you want to try it out then heres the theme.txt file (I would make a copy of the orginal file first before you replace it with this one):
theme.rar
(1.09 KiB) Downloaded 696 times
If anyone else wants to share there theme then please post them :)
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Arduino IDE Themes

Post by brad » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Sorry Bitfogav, I completely forgot to reply to this when I first saw it!

This is cool, I like to be able to customise the look of an IDE.

I like the black background, it reminds me of the 1990's using DOS :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable