RetroBall Matrix Screens

Post here to discuss anything to do with The Super Pong Table

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bitfogav

RetroBall Matrix Screens

Post by bitfogav » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:53 am

Im pretty impressed.. I orderd my matrix screens from Shenzhen near Hongkong and got them delivered to the UK in two days!! :D http://www.aliexpress.com
matrixboards.jpg
matrixboards.jpg (52.42 KiB) Viewed 13122 times
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: RetroBall Matrix Screens

Post by brad » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Wow, that is fast!

How much did they cost you all up with shipping. Are they the very same ones I shared with that link?

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Brad wrote:They are $16.64 (including shipping) so around $33 for two of them delivered..
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/P10-full ... 80749.html
No I didn't order from the link you posted Brad, My boards cost me abit more than that all together it came to $50 for two with delivery to the UK.. Its abit more than your $33? and thats because there not RED led screens :wink:

The colour will be revealed when I have them working :lol:
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:57 am

Well it seems that I am not the only one with a semi-secret project!