RetroBall

Post here to discuss anything to do with The Super Pong Table

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saimaster13
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

RetroBall

Post by Saimaster13 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:31 am

I just saw RetroBall... man that looks awesome! A lot of code improvement! Must have taken a lot of coding, not to mention having to fit everything in such a small package.
Joshua

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: RetroBall

Post by brad » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 am

Thanks for the feedback! I have posted another topic about the Super Pong Table here:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=694

Fluroblue
decided to stick around...
decided to stick around...

Post by Fluroblue » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:13 pm

nice job mate! the link to the kickstarter doesnt work for me :S if the kickstarter doesnt reach the goal would we still be able to get it??

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:55 pm

You will still be able to make one for yourself by buying all the parts on your own,but they won't be available for sale. I needed to get backing to put them into production.

I have better projects in the works though!