Programming using PicKit4 Swordfish

Post here to discuss programming with swordfish basic

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bitfogav

Programming using PicKit4 Swordfish

Post by bitfogav » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:12 am

pickit4device.png
pickit4device.png (45.96 KiB) Viewed 10348 times

I thought this was worth sharing that you can now use the PicKit4 with the Swordfish IDE to now programme microchips using a command line..
As time changes I guess we all have to move with the times, I still have my much loved PicKit2 and PicKit3.. Also Swordfish now supports some of the new Q Family microchips!! :)

Full information supplied by Jerry on the Swordfish Wiki for adding the PicKit4 to the IDE.

https://www.sfcompiler.co.uk/wiki/pmwik ... ammingTool
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable