OP Amps from T.I.

Post here to teach people how to do something.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

OP Amps from T.I.

Post by Chuckt » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:48 am

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: OP Amps from T.I.

Post by brad » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 pm

I would love to be able to say that this would be a great resource for my students, but unfortunately they cut op-amps from the syllabus :cry:

Thanks for the post though Chuck :)

Garth
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Garth » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:15 am

Bonnie Baker is a great asset to TI, and I've kept a lot of her articles; but in general I have found TI to be very hard to deal with over the last three decades, so I'm always sad to see them swallow up another company. I try to avoid them. Their technical customer service is absolutely terrible. Then even when they took over National, they replaced a lot of National's data sheets with their own data sheets of equivalent parts so there are no longer the helpful applications ideas that National had in theirs. I'm glad I kept all my old National paper data books. I still refer to them.
http://WilsonMinesCo.com/ lots of 6502 resources

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:02 am

The application ideas is one of my favourite sections of data sheets! And I know what you mean about TI and their data sheets because I have been researching some current monitor chips, some have been from TI and unfortunately they don't give much information about example applications.