Transistor Info

Post here to teach people how to do something.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Transistor Info

Post by Chuckt » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:19 am

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Transistor Info

Post by brad » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Handy and easy to use, thanks Chuck :)

FailSafe

Post by FailSafe » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:43 am

Hahaha thanks, I'm the creator of that site, and if you want I translated to english as well:

http://www.info-transistor.info/index.php?set_lang=en

One of the most interesting features is that my site generates always an image that you can insert in the forums, something like this:

In the bottom of the site you will find export options to share the main characteristics of a transistor, I hope you enjoy!

Whatever you need you can contact me trough the contact form on my web, regards!

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Thanks for the extra info there Failsafe.

I am interested to know where it is pulling all of the data from. Did you set it all up or is it linked to some pre-existing external database?

FailSafe

Post by FailSafe » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:21 am

brad wrote:Thanks for the extra info there Failsafe.

I am interested to know where it is pulling all of the data from. Did you set it all up or is it linked to some pre-existing external database?
I did everything :) the database is internal, I made a scrapper that takes all the data from trusted sites I choose. At this moment it has 55,992 BJT 18,485 FET and 2,504 IGBT. It's not so small. Thank you for your interest!

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:19 pm

Very impressive FailSafe,

Thanks again for making it!

FailSafe

Post by FailSafe » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:22 am

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it :)