Techniques of Geoscientific Experimentation

Post here to teach people how to do something.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Chuckt » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:44 am

Techniques of Geoscientific Experimentation (TGE) is a resource designed to help scientists, hobbyists, and experimentalists learn how to develop their own experimental equipment. Topics include mechanical design, data acquisition, electronics, microcontrollers, CAD, pressure vessel design, and more.

This course material has been primarily developed by John Leeman and Chris Marone. The format and online format of the course are patterned after the excellent course structure developed by researchers and students at the University of British Columbia. Their courses are available on geosci.xyz. We encourage others to use the material with proper citation. Contributions are welcome and encouraged - the material improves though repeated use! Join the development on github.
http://tge.geoscience.tech/en/latest/

It is a free course so this is very nice and kind of them to do this.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Techniques of Geoscientific Experimentation

Post by brad » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:28 pm

I had a look through the Arduino tutorial and they have certainly gone to some great effort to put that together.

I have done various tutorials here and there and can appreciate just how much time goes into what they have done.