Basic Electronic Components and their Symbols and Connection

Post here to teach people how to do something.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Basic Electronic Components and their Symbols and Connection

Post by Chuckt » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:28 am

On the Youtube site, there are actually 32 more videos in a list and the link is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8kGhq3 ... BTAErdui92

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Basic Electronic Components and their Symbols and Connec

Post by brad » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:13 pm

I've got the same circuit simulator :) It was expensive but it has basically every single part you could think of including micro controllers that you can add code to and have it run!

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:21 am

What software is it exactly? :)
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:15 pm

It is called Proteus VSM. There are different versions you can buy, but back in 2010 I bought the cheapest version which was about $250USD and it allowed you to use three different PIC micro controllers in the simulation.

If you want the full fledged version it is over $1500. Too expensive for me!

Here's the link:
http://www.labcenter.com/products/vsm/pic18.cfm