oximetry

Post here to teach people how to do something.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Taylor
semi-newbie
semi-newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

oximetry

Post by Taylor » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:06 am

Hello everyone
since this coronavirus pandemic hit the world we have been trying to find solutions for the sick by manufacturing medical equipment to detect the lack of oxygen in the blood ... so I try to make equipment using a microcontroller to measure oxygen saturation in the blood
all I need is the sensor clip that we put on the finger
Thank you

Garth
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Re: oximetry

Post by Garth » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:14 pm

What do they detect? Transmission of a particular wavelength of light compared to another? I'm sure there's no need to re-invent the wheel though. I think these have even been used in aircraft, for the pilots to make sure they're getting enough oxygen, especially in non-pressurized aircraft where they need oxygen above a particular altitude (maybe above 8,000 feet?) to make sure their mental performance is not impaired.
http://WilsonMinesCo.com/ lots of 6502 resources

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable