Site upgrade coming soon!

Post here to comment on the site. Good or bad...

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Site upgrade coming soon!

Post by brad » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi everyone. I will be updating the site in the near future. I will be using wordpress as the content management system which will allow me to add more features and will make uploading new web pages easier.

The main site will probably be down for a while, as I migrate the content to the new wordpress version but the forum should run just as normal.

bitfogav

Re: Site upgrade coming soon!

Post by bitfogav » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:44 am

Thanks for letting us know, I look forward to the new wordpress version.
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:40 am

So is the New site up and running now Brad? :)
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 am

All up and running - I forgot to post that...

At the moment the site login (to post comments on my pages) is a separate logon to the forum but hopefully I can merge the two.

The new site will allow me to add extra features (when I get some time...)