Upload errors...

Post here to comment on the site. Good or bad...

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Upload errors...

Post by sdudley » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:44 am

I have been trying to upload a picture from my computer using the "Add an Attachment" feature but keep receiving this message:

Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ./uploads/picture_109.gif.

Is there an issue with the feature or is it once again - operator error?

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:23 am

Yeah ive been having the same problem the last few days, Dont think its user error, I have let Brad know :)

sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by sdudley » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:08 am

Thanks.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:54 am

I don't know what you guys are talking about - it works fine!

see :D

Attachments
smiley.jpg
smiley.jpg (22.36 KiB) Viewed 27056 times

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Oh... I guess you are right! :D

I've been working on a life like robot, what do you guys think?

Interesting though...

In order to get it the picture to show I had to preview the post, right click on the picture and select properties. Then, where it shows the URL address, I had to copy that address into post and use the IMG tags.

Otherwise when I "submit" the post... no picture! It shows in the preview but not when I submit it. Go figure?

Oh well, I now know how to add an image.
Attachments
MotoGP_001.jpg
test
MotoGP_001.jpg (58.76 KiB) Viewed 27049 times

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm

In order to get it the picture to show I had to preview the post, right click on the picture and select properties. Then, where it shows the URL address, I had to copy that address into post and use the IMG tags.

Otherwise when I "submit" the post... no picture! It shows in the preview but not when I submit it. Go figure?
You don't need to do it that way though!

We'll it is still sort of annoying though - Once you click 'add attachment' the image will upload to the server and then the page will reload. Then you just scroll back down and it will show you the files that have been uploaded. you then right click the file, copy the link and paste it inbetween the img tags.

Unfortunately that's the best that I could do :cry:

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:54 pm

You're too funny (you removed my REAL robot)! :lol:

Here is my original robot, but I scrapped it for the one in the previous post!

Attachments
cyborg_005_377.jpg
cyborg_005_377.jpg (71.38 KiB) Viewed 27029 times
Cyborg_005.JPG
Cyborg_005.JPG (69.68 KiB) Viewed 27034 times

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Then you just scroll back down and it will show you the files that have been uploaded
It does, but not the URL and when I do it the way you mention this is what I get...

[img]Jesus%20Sierra.jpg[/img]
Attachments
Jesus Sierra.jpg
Jesus Sierra.jpg (106.56 KiB) Viewed 27025 times
Last edited by sdudley on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 pm

The strange thing is that guy just looks like he is at work.

Imagine working with that guy...

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm

sdudley wrote:
Then you just scroll back down and it will show you the files that have been uploaded
It does, but not the URL and when I do it the way you mention this is what I get...

[img]Jesus%20Sierra.jpg[/img]

Are you just higlighting and copying the filename or are you right clicking that file and then clicking copy link location?

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:09 pm

brad wrote:The strange thing is that guy just looks like he is at work.

Imagine working with that guy...
I had to throw him out. All that metal made him a great inductor for the lightening we have here in Florida. He kept getting struck and I was continually replacing his central processing unit. I think his brain is FRIED!

I used caron fiber for the skeletal stucture in the model that followed... (you know, the one that you removed from my post)! :D

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 pm

brad wrote:Are you just higlighting and copying the filename or are you right clicking that file and then clicking copy link location?
I don't have a copy link location but there is a copy short cut and it does not work (just tried). If I right click and select properties it give me the URL and again, I can paste that in the post, but that is essentially what I am doing anyway.

Either way, I am now able to make it work so it's all good to me! :D

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Glad it's all working for you, now we can all enjoy posting pictures!