Bradsprojects has gone mobile!

Post here to comment on the site. Good or bad...

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bradsprojects has gone mobile!

Post by brad » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that bradsprojects forum can be accessed from your iphone or android device using tapatalk.

Tapatalk is a fantastic program that allows you to access forums (such as this one) from your mobile device with all of the features that you would get from accessing with your computer. It runs so much faster than just trying to access it from your phones browser. you can also directly access your personal messages too.

Well, if you use an iphone or android device, search for tapatalk in the app store.

elementalrage
semi-newbie
semi-newbie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bradsprojects has gone mobile!

Post by elementalrage » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:11 pm

It should also work for Blackberry devices. We run Tapatalk on another forum I manage.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Thanks for that - I had no idea that it also ran on blackberry devices :D

elementalrage
semi-newbie
semi-newbie

Post by elementalrage » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 am

brad wrote:Thanks for that - I had no idea that it also ran on blackberry devices :D
Not only that, but it's FREE for blackberry users or at least it was (BETA version). Everyone else has to buy the program for $3 or $4 US dollars.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:31 am

I must say - I thought $4 was a little bit pricey