What's up?

Post here to comment on the site. Good or bad...

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What's up?

Post by sdudley » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 pm

So what's up with the forum? Everytime I get used to a look - you change it. Stop messing with my eyes like that! :mrgreen:

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's up?

Post by brad » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 pm

he he, I'm at it again!

sdudley

Re: What's up?

Post by sdudley » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:12 pm

brad wrote:he he, I'm at it again!
I see that! :?
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.