Embedded Video

Post here to comment on the site. Good or bad...

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
odessa
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Embedded Video

Post by odessa » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi Guys,

How do you get the embedded video to work ? I tried the you tube button but with no success :(

Anyone help please :)
(\_/)
(='.')
(")-(")
This is a bunny, copy bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Embedded Video

Post by brad » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Hi buddy,

You need to make sure that you only paste the video reference number inbetween the youtube tags. Don't paste the full link.

So in the case of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGMOKBki56k

you would only paste the characters after the = sign into the youtube tags, so you would just paste this:

aGMOKBki56k

so once you have done that, it will look like this:

odessa
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by odessa » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Ahhh ... thanks matey :)
(\_/)
(='.')
(")-(")
This is a bunny, copy bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:13 pm

No problemo!