Cant connect to bradsprojects.com

Post here to comment on the site. Good or bad...

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tgraz34
decided to stick around...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cant connect to bradsprojects.com

Post by tgraz34 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:03 pm

For some reason i cant connect to bradsprojects.com from my ip address. Right now im using my schools computers.

Mitchy

Re: Cant connect to bradsprojects.com

Post by Mitchy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:56 am

They might be blocking the content based on script/software.. That's not too uncommon

If you *used* to be able to view that part of the site, than perhaps its just a glitch and all will be resolved soon enough?

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Just to clarify - are you saying that you can' access it on your school computers? Because if it's anything like my work, they block alot of site's that have certain keywords (game sites etc...)

tgraz34

Post by tgraz34 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 am

I can now connect to bradsprojects.com from my home computer. my life has been saved haha! :D

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 am

I can't access this site from the library but they also block Hack a Day . com.

This site comes up as something else according to their blocking software. The truth is there are worse things on some of the news sites which aren't blocked.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:05 pm

It's interesting what sites the internet at work does block compared to some of the content it allows through.