I am working on getting youtbe video's embedded

Post here to comment on the site. Good or bad...

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I am working on getting youtbe video's embedded

Post by brad » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 am

Hey there everyone.

I am working on getting a youtube button put in so that you click the button, then paste the youtube link and it will automatically display it in the page.

We'll see how that goes...

sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by sdudley » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Any news on this?
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:10 am

I did find a way to do it - although it is for a newer version of PHPBB (which is what this forum runs on)

I have not yet figured out a way to do it for this old version. (unfortunately)

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:19 am

brad wrote:...I have not yet figured out a way to do it for this old version. (unfortunately)
I don't understand the problem? :?

A PIC18F should EASILY be able handle this! :shock:
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:59 am

I will never live this down...

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 am

brad wrote:I will never live this down...
Don't worry, I trust you will eventually find the "BASIC" problem! :wink: