Various Led boards for prototyping on bread board

Post here to let others know of a project you're working on.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bitfogav

Various Led boards for prototyping on bread board

Post by bitfogav » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:24 am

Hi guys..

This is one of my first projects for 2014.

In most of my projects I always use some form of led for some sort of indication, and when you use breadboards for prototyping I find it's always a pain and time consuming adding several leds and resistors on a board, So I've made my own design of smd led boards which fit perfectly on a breadboard, and had some pcb boards made by iTeadstudio.

I've designed my boards in various sizes of leds 2, 4 and 8.
leds1.jpg
leds1.jpg (65.2 KiB) Viewed 11290 times
leds2.jpg
leds2.jpg (30.66 KiB) Viewed 11290 times

I would also like to say that all credit for the design goes to Matt (majenko), I published a post at Digital-Diy.com a few years ago which can be found here Led8Bus. You can still buy them from Matt (majenko) ebay store at Led8Bus. And I would also like to add that I have no intention on selling my boards (they are for personal use).
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Various Led boards for prototyping on bread board

Post by brad » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 pm

That is such a brilliant idea! Why didn't I think of that?

I mean, every single project I have ever done involves LED's!

Very nice boards there Gav, I am guessing they came from our good friends at iteadstudio? In fact, I have 10 5x5cm boards in the mail on their way to me right now!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable