Firewing Game Shield 8x8 matrix

Post here to let others know of a project you're working on.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

bitfogav

Re: Firewing Game Shield 8x8 matrix

Post by bitfogav » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:33 am

:D

I have now received my new boards!!.. heres one made up!!.. :lol: Im sure Brad will comment on the silk colour :lol:
GameShieldFront1.jpg
GameShieldFront1.jpg (38.47 KiB) Viewed 16975 times
GameShieldBack1.jpg
GameShieldBack1.jpg (42.51 KiB) Viewed 16975 times
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:55 am

I have now received my new boards!!.. heres one made up!!.. Im sure Brad will comment on the silk colour
I have to say that the boards look fantastic, but there is absolutely no way that I would ever make mention of the amazing looking glossy white color of the board. Never ever ever. I won't even mention that they look just as cool as the white PICnDuino's!

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:26 pm

I just want to let you know that I have posted an Article on the Firewing website for my Project.

Link is here Matrix Game Shield

I have put together a Game which is based on Brads "The Great Race" and I have made a GUI to assist in helping you design your own Race Tracks!.. You can then upload your own Race Track to SD Card and using a SD Card shield you can then load the track from the SD Card, and play it on the Matrix/Game Shield.

All source and code, including the Game Shield Module is on the link above. :)

I hope that someone will find it useful with the amount of time I have spent on the whole project. :)
trackToolv1.jpg
trackToolv1.jpg (25.65 KiB) Viewed 16783 times
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks for posting bitfogav!

I especially like the editor app that you made. Infact I have just added it to the 'cool things from around the internet' page :)
http://bradsprojects.com/cool-things-fr ... -internet/

are you selling these shields?

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:58 am

brad wrote:I especially like the editor app that you made. Infact I have just added it to the 'cool things from around the internet' page :)
Thank you Brad :)
brad wrote:are you selling these shields?
I dont really have any facilities or means of selling them, for example website sale page? :( but if people are interested then they can send me a PM and I could arrange something. I have got a few spare PCB boards and components!. :)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Well this worked out nicely,

I just found a site called Tindie where you can sell your electronic projects!

Check out the link on my cool things from around the internet page:

I think i'd like to sell stuff on there eventually :)

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:37 am

Thanks for the great info there Brad, I will check it out :)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:22 am

No worries!