Guitar Effect Pedals/Amplifiers

Post here to let others know of a project you're working on.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rd1196
Can't get enough of electronics!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Guitar Effect Pedals/Amplifiers

Post by rd1196 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:20 am

Any guitar hardware and accessories enthusiasts here? such as effect pedals, amplifiers, etc.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Guitar Effect Pedals/Amplifiers

Post by brad » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:39 am

This is a forum first i'm pretty sure!

Unfortunately I'm not if we do have any guitar enthusiasts - are you planning on making one yourself or perhaps modifying one?

rd1196

Post by rd1196 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:18 am

Well Ive started out with the basic distortion pedal using just an opamp pretty much. Ive been thinking of slowly bumping up slowly until reaching the more difficult ones like the delay pedal which used a bunch of digital circuitry I believe. After I have a decent set of pedals Id like to build some system or circuit to set them up together and have control of the settings of each.

All this is of course for when I have time but if there is anyone out here with similar interests it would be good to know

thanks

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:31 pm

You could use all sorts of analog circuitry as well - maybe some capacitors and inductors to create a delay and some BJT amplifiers for amplification and distortion :)