DC Motor Controller

Post here to let others know of a project you're working on.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DC Motor Controller

Post by brad » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:15 am

Good info there tumbleweed, and welcome to the forum :)

rd1196
Can't get enough of electronics!
Can't get enough of electronics!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by rd1196 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:20 am

I made a quick design for a circuit board now that the circuit itself seems to be in place

The only detail im somewhat worried about is the connection from pin 4 of the 555 to VCC, I couldnt get around easily so what I did is I managed to connect it to the cathode of the third diode (parallel to the motor) which goes to VCC as well. Please let me know if that is a huge mistake I know the design isnt the best but it was a bit of a rushed job and for know I just trying not to blow it up.

If you see any other mistakes please let me know, Ive attached the screencap

Thanks
Attachments
pwm motor screencap.JPG
pwm motor screencap.JPG (58.3 KiB) Viewed 11003 times

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:36 pm

Could you post the diptrace design file? you may have to put it in a zip file first to post to the forum though.