Dave at EEVBLOG - reviews Reflow oven kit

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bitfogav

Dave at EEVBLOG - reviews Reflow oven kit

Post by bitfogav » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Wow Dave reviews the Reflow/Controller kit that I have! :lol: I guess hes going to use this to make his kickstarter SIGNATURE EDITION uCurrent Gold boards! :)

Note: the manual states to put your boards in the centre of the oven not near the glass, has it's not a fan assist oven.

If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dave at EEVBLOG - reviews Reflow oven kit

Post by brad » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:32 am

Speaking of the uCurrent, he raised over $40,000 in the first day! It slowed down quite a bit from there which leads me to believe these early pledges came in due to all of his followers on his site and Facebook etc...

It would be fun to have as much time as he does to dedicate on electronics!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable