GOOD source for small drill bits etc

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrDEB
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GOOD source for small drill bits etc

Post by MrDEB » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 am

This Widget supply has LOTS of cool small tools and good price on drill bits for PCboards
http://www.widgetsupply.com/page/WS/CTG ... l-bit-sets
I have found the HSS bits in #65 and #68 will do moist all the drilling needed.
I tried the carbide but they break too easy.
Widget also carries a mandrill for the Dremmel Tool to accept the wire drill bits.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable