Female Jumper Wires at Seeedstudio

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Female Jumper Wires at Seeedstudio

Post by Chuckt » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Female Jumper Wires

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/1-pin- ... th=175_187
FemaleJumperWires.jpg
FemaleJumperWires.jpg (7.64 KiB) Viewed 4903 times
I ordered some because I saw them being used in other projects and I must admit that they look attractive. I think they work with pin headers and there are some microcontroller packages and boards that have pin headers. I have to solder some pin headers to an LCD so they might come in use later.

They are currently in stock at Seeedstudio.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Female Jumper Wires at Seeedstudio

Post by brad » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:57 pm

What would be very handy, would be male to female.

That way the male end goes to your breadboard and the female end to your LCD or other device...