60mm Big Push Button

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

60mm Big Push Button

Post by Chuckt » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 am

I found some at iteadstudio but unfortunately they are sold out right now. They seem a bit pricey at $5 dollars a button but the alternative is to go with another seller that sells in quantity of 50. These buttons light up.

http://iteadstudio.com/store/index.php? ... 473dun5540
60mmPushButton.jpg
60mmPushButton.jpg (63.72 KiB) Viewed 4909 times
The other sizes are 100 mm.

Stacy, these might be perfect with building an acrylic gamepad.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 60mm Big Push Button

Post by brad » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 pm

surely you can't miss that button when playing a game :D