Wireless transmitters and receivers for $2 each!

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wireless transmitters and receivers for $2 each!

Post by brad » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey everyone, This is a great site for buying all sorts of digital transmitters and receivers (just like the ones I am using in my new RGB POV)

The ones I use cost around $2 each and postage is very very cheap also.

here are the ones I have bought from them:

Transmitter:

Receiver:

These things are really really small, consume little power and can transmit digital data (I.E. 1's and 0's) upto 1Km!

here is the link to the website:

http://www.e-madeinchn.com/SomeProducts.html

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:01 am

How did you order from them Brad? did you have to contact them first through email? :)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:59 am

bitfogav wrote:How did you order from them Brad? did you have to contact them first through email? :)

Now that you mention it, I have never actually bought from their site but have only bought from their ebay store:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/e-Madein ... QQ_armrsZ1

I just assumed that you could buy from their site - it seems strange that they don't have that facility?

oh by the way - they offer big discounts for multiple orders and only ever charge a max of $4 postage no matter how many you buy :D

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 am

Haha! I was just looking on that site earlier and was thinking how do you order stuff!! :) dont you need a encoder for the receiver ?

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:12 am

You don't have to use one. You can program in a piece of code to the microcontroller to do the job. That is actually what I am experimenting with at the moment :)

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:55 pm

These are cool.

Funny how I have worked for a company the last 15 years that deals directly with wireless communication. We manufacture RF filters for base stations, handsets, broadband, etc. Everything we do is wireless.

Strange... I have absolutely no interest in wireless projects. Go figure. :?

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 pm

sdudley wrote:These are cool.

Funny how I have worked for a company the last 15 years that deals directly with wireless communication. We manufacture RF filters for base stations, handsets, broadband, etc. Everything we do is wireless.

Strange... I have absolutely no interest in wireless projects. Go figure. :?
I have spoken with your boss and he is transferring you to the wired section of the company. :)