I have a friend who used to own an LED factory!

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I have a friend who used to own an LED factory!

Post by brad » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:20 am

Hey there everyone - some big news!

I have recently met someone and after talking for a while about electronic projects, he told me that he had just recently sold out his half of an LED factory in China. His business partner owns the whole thing now.

Anyway, I told him how I could buy a pack of 100 LED's for around $3 - $4 on ebay. He told me that it costs him 2c to make 100 LED's - isn't that crazy!

They make all sorts of LED's - all different colours, LED matrix', LED house lights, traffic lights - you name it!

He is going to get in touch with them again for me so I can grab a bulk lot of goodies. Very interesting :D

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Very interesting!!.. what sort of led matrix's do they make :)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:53 pm

All sorts, RG RGB etc...