Microchip Microstick Overview

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Microchip Microstick Overview

Post by Chuckt » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:07 pm

This is a little exciting. Instead of dealing with the Pikit2, why not deal with the Microchip Microstick? It programs the dsPic33F and Pic24H. It is part number DM330013.

This development board is USB powered and has pin headers to plug into a breadboard. Once again, there is no programmer / debugger needed as you can do it through USB.

I personally think the TIMSP430 Launchpad is cheaper at $4.30 but if you want to stay with Microchip then that is fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiHNhTFNC9U

http://www.microchip.com/stellent/idcpl ... e=en548414

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:46 pm

unfortunately I wouldnt be able to use it since all my projects are based around the 18f series microcontrollers