DSO138 DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit SMD Soldered 13803K Vers

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bitfogav

DSO138 DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit SMD Soldered 13803K Vers

Post by bitfogav » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:07 pm

I thought this DIY Oscilloscope was worth sharing, it is in no way a professional oscilloscope but it's certainly is good enough to display wave forms.
I think it's neat for the price $23 (£15).
Note: There is two versions of this board, the earlier version had noise issues but the following link is the new version
http://www.banggood.com/DSO138-DIY-Digi ... 84002.html

A video of the board which shows the DIY Osc working, the guy in the video had issue with his original TFT so he got a replacement,
the video also shows the noise issue (this is the old version board).

If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DSO138 DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit SMD Soldered 13803K

Post by brad » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:28 pm

That is a very good price which I guess is one of the great things about having electronics as a hobby - it doesn't cost much!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable