Dirty PCBs

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dirty PCBs

Post by Chuckt » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:42 am

http://dirtypcbs.com/

Are they worth trying?
Do they work with diptrace?

Reference:

http://hackaday.com/2014/04/08/dirt-che ... p-pcb-fab/

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dirty PCBs

Post by brad » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:32 pm

I haven't heard of them before but I'm still happy to stick with iteadstudio. They are cheaper than Dirty PCB's and even with the cheapest mail option, I normally get my PCB's in under two weeks.

I would certainly think they would be compatible with dip trace because you would normally export your pcb design to gerber and ncdrill files then send them to the manufacturer.

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:54 am

I second that, iTeadstudio - I ordered some pcb's last Monday and got them in the post the following Monday, 1 week later, ok I did pay a bit extra for fast shipping but that's fast turn around from Shenzhen (China) to the UK..

Don't forget though, if you opt out of the open source then you usually get 2 additional boards, so you get 12 boards instead of 10.. :)
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:47 am

A couple of months ago they sent me more than 20 boards, when I only ordered 10!