Honda's Mean Mower Goes from 0 to 60 In Under Four Seconds

Post here to let others know of a great electronic project video clip.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Honda's Mean Mower Goes from 0 to 60 In Under Four Seconds

Post by Chuckt » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:57 am

Honda UK decided that 15 miles per hour - the top speed of many of the fastest riding lawn mowers - was just not fast enough. So Honda UK teamed up with their British Touring Car Championship-winning partner, Team Dynamics, to revamp the Honda HF2620 Lawn Tractor from the ground up. The result? A riding lawn mower, called the Mean Mower, which goes from zero to 60 in four seconds, and is capable of reaching a top speed of an estimated 130 miles per hour.
http://www.latinospost.com/articles/240 ... deshow.htm

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Honda's Mean Mower Goes from 0 to 60 In Under Four Secon

Post by brad » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 pm

I wonder what the lawn would look like after the job is done :)

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:03 am

I think it cuts grass at 15 MPH which defeats the purpose of going fast. In some ways, it is more dangerous than a car because you aren't enclosed, you don't have airbags and ground surfaces are not stable at high speeds especially when soft or wet.

This topic is more entertainment than electronics so you may delete it when the need arises.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:13 pm

No need to delete, it's nice to see interesting things like this around these humble forums!