4KG Ghost UAV

Post here to let others know of a great electronic project video clip.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

4KG Ghost UAV

Post by Chuckt » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:43 am

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 4KG Ghost UAV

Post by brad » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:14 pm

I wonder what the range would be with one of those things?

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:18 am

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:54 am

WAIT... Who's that in the background???

Why it's - SPB!
helicopter-and-SPB.gif
helicopter-and-SPB.gif (96.61 KiB) Viewed 15327 times
Stacy
:mrgreen:
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Insert Superman themed music here!

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:43 pm

brad wrote:Insert Superman themed music here!
Is there a superman style theme song in Mario Brothers? :?:

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:46 am

brad wrote:Insert Superman themed music here!
Mario can grab a propeller and be like superman...

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Now that would be cool!

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 am

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 pm

WOW... Brad has really come along way with SPB! So when did he allow you to be the beta tester Chuck?

Stacy

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 am

The game is not easy to win every time because it is hard for two, three of four players to coordinate themselves on one screen because they jump on each other or get in each other's way. Sometimes the game only gives the player one propeller because your character has to be big and if you get hit your character becomes small. It is harder to jump from one moving platform to another moving platform and it is hard to play with a propeller.

Kamek is missing in his first position in the video because the player lost the first round. I looked for a video that didn't have commentary because I can't control what people say.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:09 am

Mario certainly has come a long way!