Cooking with Jeri Part1 : Making Microchips at home

Post here to let others know of a great electronic project video clip.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cooking with Jeri Part1 : Making Microchips at home

Post by Chuckt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:06 am

sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Cooking with Jeri Part1 : Making Microchips at home

Post by sdudley » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 am

Hey Chuck,

That's pretty cool. Do you think you could find me a series of videos just like this one but showing how to make a METH lab? :mrgreen:

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

NSFW or kids

Post by Chuckt » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 am

sdudley wrote:Hey Chuck,

That's pretty cool. Do you think you could find me a series of videos just like this one but showing how to make a METH lab? :mrgreen:

Stacy
This video isn't safe for young kids because they will get the wrong idea but this video is for you, Stacy.

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 am

I remember when they came out with that song. To this day I still can't decide if I like it or hate it! :?

I think they built their own meth lab however. :wink:

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 am

sdudley wrote:I remember when they came out with that song. To this day I still can't decide if I like it or hate it! :?
I think young kids will get confused because entertainers usually won't produce a depressing video so unless kids understand the bad effects of drugs, this video kind of unintentionally glamorizes the topic because there is an element of happiness in this video.

And there are one or two individuals who will identify and like the woman sleeping among flowers / roses as there are women who like the idea of having roses around their bed and there will always be one or two individuals who will identify with the clown.

I looked at a bunch of anti-drug messages on youtube and some of them are done by the government. There was a suprising amount done by the cult of Scientology because their target audience is the elite in Hollywood.

The admirable message of this video is that drugs are not what they seem and that life or salvation is free.

This concludes my anti-drug message for Bradsprojects.com ... Now back to soldering...