Xprotolab - Miniature Oscilloscope and Waveform Generator

Post here to let others know of a great electronic project video clip.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Xprotolab - Miniature Oscilloscope and Waveform Generator

Post by Chuckt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 am

Where you can buy:

http://www.gabotronics.com/development- ... otolab.htm

Components half way down:
http://www.gabotronics.com/electronic-c ... t&Itemid=4

I think you can afford these displays at these prices except for possibly shipping. You could have one big mass order and split shipping.

Thanks to Holly for the tip.

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Xprotolab - Miniature Oscilloscope and Waveform Generato

Post by Chuckt » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:24 am

You can also get it as a kit for $35.
http://www.gabotronics.com/electronic-k ... otolab.htm

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:45 pm

You could make an oscilloscope watch!

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 pm

brad wrote:You could make an oscilloscope watch!
Or blood pressure monitor like the vital signs you see displayed in the hospital in the emergency room!

What a good idea, Brad.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Hey yeah, you could be walking around doing your everyday tasks, you then see your vital signs moving away from normal so you rush to the hospital!

We could be on to something here :D

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:59 pm

You could interface it with an Xbee module and monitor systems or you could interface it with a Geiger counter. Or we could have LED Boy on a watch.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Just like the old Nintendo game watches back in the 80's!