Warning! If you are afraid of heights, fasten your seatbelt

Post here to let others know of a great electronic project video clip.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Warning! If you are afraid of heights, fasten your seatbelt

Post by Chuckt » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Do you think your job is hard? Try doing it 1,768 feet in the air!

You can see 55 miles to the horizon from the top...

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Warning! If you are afraid of heights, fasten your seatb

Post by brad » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:38 pm

WOW, that is absolutely amazing!

I was thinking the whole time, that surely they must have parachutes on but they didn't!

I can't believe how carelessly they climbed the tower. and then he rested with that huge clip that looked like it could easily fall off.

Just incredible :)