Chainsaw drone

Post here to let others know of a great electronic project video clip.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Chainsaw drone

Post by Chuckt » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:50 am

The stuff of sweat-drenched nightmares, the terrifying “chainsaw drone” is apparently the work of a pair of “crazy” Finnish farmers.
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/someone-gone ... 11402.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Viwwet ... tml5=False

I'm waiting for the horror movie.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Chainsaw drone

Post by brad » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:35 pm

I thought maybe they had a really useful application for it, but those snowmen really didn't need a flying chainsaw coming at them...

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:28 am

This couldn't be done by hobby drones in the United States because there is now a weight limit. It has to to be done on a private property because I guarantee you the police would be looking for the operator.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:44 pm

I think that is a good law to have Chuck! Well, maybe not so much the weight limit but more the 'you should probably not have a fast spinning chain of blades attached to your drone' law would be helpful :)