Drone 6 captures snowy scenes around Philadelphia

Post here to let others know of a great electronic project video clip.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Chuckt » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:30 pm

http://6abc.com/weather/drone-6-capture ... a/1173957/
Tuesday, January 26, 2016 12:04AM

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --
Action News launched Drone 6 Monday to bring another aerial view of the snow-capped rooftops of Philadelphia.

It traveled above the homes of Fitler Square and Center City.

Then it hovered above South Philadelphia's famous Geno's Steaks looking up Passyunk Avenue and onto the skyline.

There was fun to be had, too, when Drone6 flew over the dog parks at Schuylkill River Park.

Finally, Drone 6 saw kids using their day off from school to sled down the hills of Belmont Plateau.
http://6abc.com/weather/drone-6-capture ... a/1173957/

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Drone 6 captures snowy scenes around Philadelphia

Post by brad » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:06 pm

I was looking into getting a license to fly one of these around to take photo's for people (of their farms and houses for real estate and so forth) but the license was going to cost me thousands of dollars!