Dr. Charles Townes - How New Things Happen [Part 1 of 2]

Post here to let others know of a great electronic project video clip.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dr. Charles Townes - How New Things Happen [Part 1 of 2]

Post by Chuckt » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dr. Charles Townes - How New Things Happen [Part 2 of 2]

Post by Chuckt » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Re: Dr. Charles Townes - How New Things Happen [Part 1 of 2]

Post by Chuckt » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:22 pm

I watched both videos and one of the reasons the Laser came about was (1) they were willing to share ideas even though there was ownership of certain ideas and (2) allowing people to disagree was an advantage in making this invention possible.