What has everyone been up to?

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What has everyone been up to?

Post by brad » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi all, I've been quite a busy boy lately.

I haven't been around the forum much, infact I haven't spent any time on my projects in a few weeks. I have been preparing for interviews etc... to basically keep my current job.

Basically the contract for where I work is ending next month and the new contractor is coming in. There will be job cuts (we currently have around 100 staff) and so I have been focused on my interviews etc... for getting a job with the new company.

I have done really well and have just had a call today that they want me to do a medical check (which basically means they want to employ me and this is the last hurdle) Great news! I look forward to getting back into my projects and youtube tutorials soon :)

How has everyone else been?

Saimaster13
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What has everyone been up to?

Post by Saimaster13 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:28 am

I've been working awhile, but still have been working on projects.

Currently I am working on:
Color-Octal clock
A lighting/color base for a glass figurine
A pong/game system with 4 potentiometers and an 8x8 LED screen
3x3x3 RGB LED cube

I should have the lighting base for the glass thing finished soon. I might post pictures and what the circuitry is if anyone is interested. I've also been working a lot on the clock... I definitively shall post all about it when I am done with it.
Joshua

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Looks like you have been busy :)

Have you put your game on hold for now?

Saimaster13
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Saimaster13 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:07 am

I have pretty much put it on hold, but all the hardware is put together and the basics of the game are already programmed on it. I probably should finish it up soon though.
Joshua

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:38 am

Sounds good, one day I'll get around to making some more games too :)